Digital Delivery Co-Ordinator Job in Bristol
Creative Steam is a well established digital creative agency with offices in Bristol, Cornwall and London; specialising in web design, development and SEO. With over 220 active clients across many different industries, we’re incredibly proud of our history and aim to return real value on investment for each and every one of our clients.
Creative Steam is seeking an exceptionally well organised, meticulous and assertive individual looking to coordinate digital delivery as part of a dynamic and creative team.
As a key member of the team you’ll be responsible for managing client projects ensuring their success and helping coordinate delivery across a multi-functional team.
Client & project coordination
● Work in partnership with Creative Steam clients to ensure the successful management and delivery of projects.
● Employ core project management methodology to guide the team through key project milestones including discovery, design, development and launch
● Coordinate the internal team and the client, ensuring projects are delivered to schedule and within scope and budget.
● Take ownership of the project management software system, setting up new projects and ensuring data is accurate.
Delivery team coordination
● Facilitate communication between the functional delivery teams at Creative Steam.
● Oversee the company support help desk, creating and assigning tasks if needed and making sure we follow up with clients in a timely manner.
● Coordinate the team’s work schedules using our project management system, ensuring schedules are up to date and everyone knows what they should be working on.
● Strong communication skills with excellent written and spoken English language. Minimum GCSE English.
● Outgoing personality and ability to work under time pressure and deadlines.
● Highly organised with good attention to detail.
● Good administrative skills.
● Highly competent user of digital systems and web applications
● Ability to effectively prioritise tasks with strong organisational skills
● Experience/competency on CRM databases
● Experience of back office I.T. systems
● Experience in managing clients
● Remote and virtual working experience
● Competitive salary
● Pension scheme
● Office based in central Bristol
● Working with a diverse range of exciting businesses
Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us where you heard about this job, why you want to work with Creative Steam and submit your CV. We’ll be in touch shortly to let you know if your application has been successful skrill paysafe etc.